Pages

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Time to reveal some Jillibean Soup!!

This was one of THE best kits ever to work with for me.... absolutely loved it!! And of course, I still have more than enough left after doing my kit work to play around with it a bit more! :) Jillibean Soup is the name of the day, and it is some awesome stuff for sure. The papers aren't too thin, but not overly thick, perfect to work with. Double sided of course, which is one of my favorite things! Run, don't walk, to check out with this kit before it's gone!!!!!!!

Now on to the reveal!!!! My fellow CT'ers rocked it to the max, I was blown away!!! Click
HERE to see it now!!! Hi-Fives to Amber, Melanie, Lisa and Melissa for their fantastic work!!!!!! You girls are awesome!!



We also have semi-announced our up-coming NSD/LIITD Anniversary mini crops... taking place on May 2nd and May 9th! We have decided to celebrate the anniversary a little bit early this year because of the big crop in Miami being within days of the actual event ;) More details to come, so check back!!



Here are a few of my kit layouts for a teaser before you click on the link above to see the rest!! :) I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend... Happy Easter everyone!!









3 comments:

  1. LOVE everything you created with the kit, Chelsea! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything you did!! Might have to borrow a few ideas too! ;) I love working with you on the CT, along with everyone else!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layouts turned out amazing Chelsea!!!!
    Awesome work!!!!

    ReplyDelete