Pages

Monday, February 22, 2010

Michelle Duggar I am NOT. LOL! I do NOT know how she has been pregnant as many times as she has and not gone completely insane. I am almost there... mostly from being run down tired. This is my 4th and final addition to the family... In 4 weeks, I will be finished work, and I can't wait. Work isn't overly crazy busy, but it's still work, and some days I'm on my feet for hours at a time. My youngest daughter has NEVER slept well, she still gets up in the middle of the night a good 90% of the time, and is up for the day anywhere from 5:30-6:30am. So 9 weeks from now, I will probably have 2 kids keeping me up all night. Am I looking forward to it? You bet I am. :) Every day behind me is a day closer to holding this little bundle of joy. We don't know if it's a boy or a girl, and honestly I don't give a darn! Just give me a healthy baby that is happy and hopefully will sleep 'ok' and I will be over the moon thrilled. I love being a mommy... there is nothing in this world I wouldn't do for my kids. They know it. Spoiled? Sure, maybe a bit. But, they know they are loved.... :)
Anyhoo, this was supposed to be an apology for not blogging more often lately... I've been so tired it's unreal. Hopefully I'll get a spurt of energy in the next few weeks so that I can get this house in order and get everything ready that still needs doing! And some scrapping, which has been lacking... sigh....

1 comment: