Pages

Friday, July 23, 2010

How YOU doin'??

Who doesn't think of Friends when they hear this? LOL!! It's something I say to my littlest guy all the time, he seems to love raising his eyebrows, tilting his head, and smiling... and I can just see him trying to be Joey when he grows up! LOL!
Hope everyone is having a great summer! So far ours has been pretty good... lots of beach time for the kids, some camping time for all of us, a bit of travelling for a few of us.

Last weekend, my brother and sister and I all went to the Bon Jovi concert in Winnipeg at the stadium. OMG it was just awesome, and we were right there on the floor in the 2nd row, people.... I can't write enough about how good it was, from the moment Kid Rock took the stage until the final encore performance by my most favorite group EVER..... it was well worth the 7 hour trip there and 7 hour trip back. LOL! We also took in Despicable Me (****SO FUNNY****) and Eclipse (****yummmmmy****) but not nearly enough shopping. Guess I'll have to stick to the online shopping for now!







As for scrapping time, it's been at a bare minimum... but I am making myself use whatever spare time I have, to sit at the table and try to get some things done. Last night I whipped up a layout using one of my newest fave pictures of Brayden!
I hear him screaming now, so I better run.... we're off to the campground again! Take care, everyone!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment