Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Another Year Older

Yup that's me! My birthday today... and I'm not going to tell you how old I am. LOL! It's funny how for so long I have felt the same age, which isn't an 'old' feeling, it's more of an 'I can't believe I'm already this age' feeling. I don't feel my age. At least I don't feel how I THOUGHT I should feel at this age, if that makes sense. When I was 18 and partying in the bar (yes, I did that from time to time... lol) I would look at all of the moms in there that were the age I am now, and think OMG are they ever old, what are they doing in the bar still?!?! And here I am, THAT old. Only I feel like I just graduated highschool yesterday. Far from it......

So anyways.... I'm having lunch out with my 'significant other' today while my mom watches all of the kids. And that's about it until tomorrow when we're having the whole family out to the campground for some ribs and corn on the cob and pickeral cheeks!

I've been getting some scrapping done, nothing I can share just yet... but check back on August 22nd for a little something from me :)

I hope everyone is having a fantastic summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment