Pages

Friday, November 19, 2010

Yay for the weekend!!

Someone wanted to say hello.... full of Arrowroot cookie but still cute as a button :)

It is cold and winter is definately here, people... we don't have too much snow yet, but I am sure it is on it's way! I am hoping that being housebound for days on end this winter, with no job to go to, will result in some serious scrappy time. Gotta have SOMETHING good about the winter, right??



I started curling again. I haven't curled since before I had Makenna, so it's been 6 years since I last stepped on the ice. Although I was very sore after the first game and I pulled my groin during the first 2 rocks of our second game tonight, I am very happy to be back on the ice doing something I love to do. I'm not a professional, but I love it, and that's what matters! It's also a night out of the house, with my boyfriend, as I am curling on his team.



Have you started your Christmas shopping? Are you done? All wrapped? I am 90% finished shopping, but I haven't wrapped a thing yet. I am waiting for some new paper I ordered from the Grad fundraiser this year before I start ;) I hope the kids like their gifts, and everyone else too!!!



Nothing much else to report tonight, just wanted to pop in and say hello! Stay warm and safe on the roads for those in the snowy areas this weekend!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment