Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

Stuck on the couch

Happy Friday everyone! I am chillaxin on my couch this afternoon, after my mom kidnapped the 2 kids that are home in the afternoons.... I am not feeling well at all, so I can't even take this time to scrap. :( But thank goodness for laptops, I can at least surf the net!!

I have a 'recipe challenge' up at LIITD for the month of March, if you want to take part just hop on over HERE and take a stab at it! The picture is from when I took my Tayla to her very first concert, Justin Bieber of course! LOL! She had a blast, it was a fantastic trip with her and my niece, me and Brayden.... very quick but the look on their faces during the show was well worth the 14 hour round trip drive!!

Amber also has a sketch challenge, and Lisa will be posting another new one tomorrow! Always something to check out!!

Lori is starting to list some new items on the shopping page so you might want to check it out early and often, as things seem to fly right out of my cart if I'm not quick enough! LOL!!

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend, whatever you do... have fun!!



No comments:

Post a Comment