Pages

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Having some summer fun?

We were able to get out to the campground for 3 days this past week, and had so much fun... The first 2 days were unbearably hot but we survived... the 3rd day was dreary and cool, but was very much welcomed by me, I'm most comfortable in jeans and a sweatshirt. LOL! Tons of pictures were taken, so I'd say the trip was a success ;) I got some great ones of Brayden trying out the water, he wasn't all that pleased with it for the most part, but I think he was grateful for the cool down!




Sketchy Thursdays has a neat sketch this week, I'm always trying to get out of my comfort zone regarding using more than one picture on a layout so this was PERFECT.




I'm hoping to get some more time at the scrap table this weekend, and maybe reorganize my space a bit.... Have a great weekend, everyone!

9 comments:

  1. Both pages are great, and I totally LOVE your take on the Sketchy Thursday sketch. It's gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layouts are fantastic! Beautiful work.
    This heat is horrible, I'm glad it cooled off for you- but your jeans and sweatshirt comment just made me even hotter- haha. TFS.
    Jasmine
    A {Little} Dab of Glue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pages. I really like your swim layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your lo's are GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the photos, the colors and the title work! Thanks soooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable layouts!I especially like the colors and dimension on the second layout. LOVE the swirl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your take on the Sketchy Thursdays sketch! Great papers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your layout. It is fantastic. And the pop-out of the title is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful layouts!
    New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE these layouts - and so good to see you taking some time to scrap! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete