Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I Heart Wednesdays!

What I don't like about today is the new changes to Facebook. Yes, I'm unable to accept change. I am stubborn and set in my ways. LOL! I'll get used to it, I'm sure, just not today. Or tomorrow. Call me next month and we'll talk about it.


I worked on this weeks sketch from Sketchy Thursdays, and love how it turned out. I don't have any pictures of my friends and I.... when my friends and I get together, it's over coffee. We're all busy moms, and we don't have time to jet away out of town for spa days, or head out to the movies or a play. We sit down with our kids playing in the background, pull out the coffee, and chat. I love it. It's my time.... to talk to other moms and grownups. I smile, I laugh, sometimes we cry. Just being together is awesome.




I hope you all find some time to get together with your friends to do something that makes you smile!! It will do wonders for your sanity, I swear. :)





4 comments:

  1. I agree with you on the FB thing! Crazy!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee your lo! I loveeeeeeee all the tags! Thanks soooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, Chelsea. That star is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful LO! Thanks for working out with us at ScrapFIT! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love how you layered everything here!!!!! wonderful page!!! thanks sooo much for playing along at ScrapFIT!!!!

    ReplyDelete