Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

Took some ME time!

Me time = Scrappy time!!

I used a sketch from Little Yellow Bicycle on their FB page that they have used for a fall/winter collection contest, and submitted a layout.... I kinda love how it turned out :) Doesn't necessarily have to be a winter layout to use winter papers, people!



I also did one of my and my 2 boys using Echo Park's Holly Jolly line, still one of my faves of the last few months..... and once again, not a Christmas themed page, but it all worked together nonetheless. :)



I hope you are all enjoying the season, and gearing up for New Years Eve tomorrow night!! We're headed out on the town for some dancing and visiting with a bar full of people! LOL! Happy New Year, I'll be back on January 1st for my NEW YEAR of posting and sharing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment