Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Farmhouse by October Afternoon!!

Ok, now normally... a line like this might seem too out of the norm for me. But, something about it called to me. No, it SCREAMED to me. Take me, use me, distress me and create with me!!!!

So I did.

(click on pictures to see them larger)

My oldest daughter, Tayla, bought me this very cute white, plain frame for Christmas. I knew immediately what I wanted to do with it, because I didn't want to put 8 pictures in it, even though that is what it was made for.

I took 4 of the slots for pictures, and with the other 4, I did them all up fancy like with papers and embellies and alphas.... and, well, I am totally in love with this frame.

Everything on this frame is from October Afternoons 'Farmhouse' line, aside from Jillibean Soup Corrugated Alphas, some Stampin' Up mini clothespins, and some extra OA mini alphas.

You are going to want the WHOLE ENTIRE LINE. If you have to pick and choose, however, I highly recommend the 'Little Flyers', the 'Flower Sack', and the 'Wrap Pack'. And of course 2 sheets of each paper. LOL!!

You can find the October Afternoon Farmhouse in the LIITD store now. Click right HERE. Fast. Because it's going to sell out I am quite certain. ;)

Here are some more close up shots.... Thanks for looking!!!!!




Can't wait to share what else I have done with this amazing line soon!!!

1 comment:

  1. don't kill me BUT I'mma be your latest blog stalker :):)

    ReplyDelete