Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2012

I needed some sunshine!!!!

Whoa it's cold out there! The last few days, it's hit down to -47 degrees with the windchill..... crazy considering just 2 weeks ago, it was almost to the melting point! So I decided NO winter layouts this week... I wanted to do something fun and summery and warm. LOL!

I brought out some LYB Fresh Print Clothesline, such fun and bright colors... perfect for summer pics!! Mixed in some OA ribbon and little flyers from the Sidewalks line as well...... and a couple of other odds and ends ;)

Wherever you are, I hope you are staying warm!!!!

2 comments:

  1. OMG- you know I'm sooo loving this right?? Clean space yet layered...I think you should've submitted this somewhere for publication :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Chelsea. Love the lyb line.

    ReplyDelete