Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Welcome to 2012!

Happy New Year!!!!!

I hope that you all had a fabulous New Years Eve, ringing in 2012 in every way possible.... but most of all, safely!! Me and my man had a great night out with friends, dancing and drinking, and a nice quick walk home in beautiful weather :)

I did a bit of decorating the past few days.... not around the house, but at the scrap table. LIITD has the cutest cupcake boxes in the store. SINGLES or ONE DOZEN are available. I got a few of the singles, and thought I would dress up the boxes a little bit. The singles are perfect to also use as little gift boxes for that present you just don't know how to wrap! I love making pretty cupcakes, so I will definately be making use out of both of the sizes to take to my friends and family!! LIITD always has the cutest, different things in the store!!

Here are a few glimpses of my creations, but you can check out the LIITD blog post today to see them in full!




1 comment:

  1. Way to think outside the box...lol...love what you did with these Chelsea!
    I haven't been making the blog rounds in such a long time but I love the look of your blog too...the color/pattern scheme is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete