Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Another one strikes...

Another flu bug, that is! Ugh I thought we paid our dues this winter, since 5 of us had it in full force the week of Valentines Day, but the odds were NOT in our favor. 3 have missed school this week, and I'm feeling pretty lousy this afternoon. So I thought I would curl up on the couch and catch up on things scrappy-like. :)

Lori put a few things on the LIITD Blog this past Sunday that I worked on using Graphic 45's new Olde Curiosity Shoppe line.... something completely out of the norm for me to use, but I loved it.... click on the link to take a peek! :)

Thought I would play around some more with the MME Be Amazing line that I love so much!!
These papers I bought for some reason, can't remember what..... I'm not normally a fan of papers that have huge writing taking up half of them.... but this one worked out perfectly. :)
American Crafts Dear Lizzy Neapolitan is so light and fresh, definately helps to bring on the spring fever!!
Thanks for stopping by!! I hope the weather is treating you well and you are able to get out and get some awesome pictures to scrap with!!

No comments:

Post a Comment