Pages

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Pillow Box Dressup!


I hope that everyone had a wonderful long weekend!
I spent it out at our campsite with my kiddos and my man, and my mom and stepdad, sister, niece and nephew... celebrating my birthday!

I just wanted to quickly share a little something I threw together using a cute little black pillow box from the LIITD store.  Dressing them up is one of my favorite things to do when giving a gift card, gift certificate, or money!  Definately prettier than just throwing it inside of a card....

Image



Image


Image

I'm back to work at the bank.... first day back was today, after over 2 years of being away for maternity leave and a year away for Brayden's medical issues!!  It was a good day, I think I will like it just fine there once again...... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment