Pages

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Just taking a moment....

I have never lost a child, and I hope and pray that I never will......  I have experienced walking away from one of my children not knowing if he was going to survive intense surgery or not, at the age of 1...... but he DID, and he is doing so amazing right now.  I don't stop often to think 'what if', but this song certainly made me do just that today.  

To all of the mothers and fathers, brothers and sisters, that have had to endure the senseless suffering and loss of a son or daughter, brother or sister..... my heart goes out to you and I just wish that we could find cures for these illnesses that are claiming babies, little children, teenagers.....  

I'll listen to this song over and over again, even if I cry each and every time.  Because it makes me just that much more thankful, and grateful, for the gift that I was given with Brayden... the gift of a second chance...




No comments:

Post a Comment