Pages

Monday, January 6, 2014

Bring it on, 2014

I won't pretend that I'm excited for a new year, because I am not really excited. LOL!  But, I am ready to face whatever it brings!  Resolutions in this house fall by the wayside very quickly so I didn't make any.... However, I did decide that it was time to scrapbook again.  It's been a year since I did any actual intensive scrapping, full of interest and heart..... I lost my mojo, my desire... you name it, I lost it.  There was just too much else going on that needed my attention.  

I felt the push to scrap a few weeks ago so I started cleaning up the space.  Then I came across all of Dari's Disney photopass pictures that she paid an arm and a leg for, and was so very proud of.  Just sitting in envelopes, not being enjoyed....  I decided that those are what was going to get me back in the game and I dove in.

Here is what I've done so far in the last week!!  I can honestly say that I haven't felt like this about scrapping for a very long time, my heart feels happy and it's back to being a kind of therapy for me, although it's hard looking at her beautiful smiling face on each page that I'm doing.....but I smile too :)








I am so happy to be doing this again, and I can't wait to have much more to share with you!!!
If you are reading this, thanks for sticking it out with me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment