Pages

Monday, September 8, 2014

Fall is here!!

As you can tell, this summer was busy busy busy!!  I didn't sit down to scrap more than a small handful of times, and most of those were for last minute birthday cards. LOL!  I was enjoying time at the beach with the kids, working, and of course our laptop had to get sent out AGAIN.

All is good now though, back in the land of the living and ready to tackle this new 'year' of school with the kids.  So far they are all enjoying it, but it's only day 4 so don't get all excited.....

I did do a layout this past weekend as it rained ALL weekend and my hunny was nightshift....

I won a prize package from Scrapbook Circle MONTHS ago that I hadn't opened up yet due to the busy summer, so I thought it was time.  And the Crate Paper inside along with the embellies was so soft and pretty, perfect for a girly picture :)

Thanks for checking in to those who didn't forget about me, and I'll be scrapping on a more regular basis now that things are back into routine.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment