Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

April Fools!

I actually don't have any tricks up my sleeve.  I find April Fools Day to be supremely overrated, I have a hard time trusting people to begin with, so it's not at the top of my favorite days. LOL!  My kids all forgot what day it was until I was on my way to work too....

I was thrilled to have my layout for the sketch challenge at the Paper Issues Online Crop picked to win the prize for that category!!!  It's a bit of a yummy layout.  And by yummy I mean I could just lick that man from head to toe and not even feel guilty.  I apologize that it's a bit blurry, it's a shame really....


We are halfway through Spring Break and the kids are all still alive, I haven't been drunk once because of them, and I still like all 4 of them.  Successful?  Yup.





No comments:

Post a Comment