Pages

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Are you a sketch lover?

Canadian Scrapbooker has a pretty awesome sketch every month.  It's called 'Sketchy Challenge', imagine that.  I have taken part a number of times, sometimes I forget to link it up in their gallery and other times I actual do myself a favor and remember.  This month I remembered.

I loved this months sketch.  Simple, clean, and lots of 'white space' which I promptly splattered my Dylusions ink on.  

I brought out my Bella Blvd Color Chaos again, the bright colors were PERFECT for these photos of my youngest son playing it up for the camera 2 years ago at the campground!


If you are in need of some sketch inspiration to kick your mojo in the arse, head on over and check it out, along with all of the submissions in the gallery!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment