Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Happy Thursday everyone!  Although the sun is shining, it's still a bit chilly up in North Country.... could have used a pair of mitts on my walk to work today believe it or not!

I'm enjoying some quality quiet'er' time at my house, as my youngest is visiting Grandma and Grandpa with Daddy for a few days, and my oldest went on a school trip for the same amount of time!  Just Kenna and Jackson to keep me entertained at home, and I'm getting some good cleaning done, throwing in a bit of scrapbook time I hope!!

This layout was done a few days ago, once again using the amazing Color Chaos line from Bella Blvd.  So fresh, fun, funky.  It was the perfect match for these not so perfect pictures that I got printed out from the photo shoot I did with the kids last fall.  You can't always just scrap the good pictures, you know!!


Tomorrow night I'll hopefully be taking part in the Scrap and Chat with Leah l'Orange and Orange Gearle from Paper Issues!  I think what we'll be doing is one challenge, one game, and lots of chatting!!  I have a feeling that the color orange MIGHT be involved. LOL!!

I hope everyone has a great weekend.... please take the time to do one thing for yourself, and then time to do one thing for someone you love! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment