Pages

Monday, July 6, 2015

Happy? Monday!

It's summertime, which means that Mondays don't hold the usual thrill for me that they do during school months.  I don't have quiet time, I don't have that leisurely coffee on the couch watching Young and the Restless before getting ready for work....  So Monday is just a Monday right now. lol

Sketchy Saturday at Paper Issues brought us a sketch by the uber talented Steph Buice, I love her work and was very excited to see that they had chosen one of hers to use. :)

Here is the sketch:



And here is what I did with it, using of course, some of the remaining Color Chaos papers from Bella Blvd.  I swear, I'm almost out of this stuff. ;)


Such a fun sketch, you could take it a whole bunch of different directions!!!

We have company coming in tonight for the week, so I doubt I'll be able to get back to the scrappy table until the weekend.  Have a great week everyone!!!

2 comments: