Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Welcome to 2016?

More than a day late and much more than a dollar short!  I'll be trying to get my blog back up and running and hopefully a redesign coming soon as well.  Time to change things up!

I have been crafting, however sporadic it may have been.... here are a few of my favorites from the last few months!



I'm taking part in an online crop this weekend in the Paper Issues FB group, so hopefully I'll have some more to post in the coming week....  If you need some inspiration, head on over and join up!

1 comment:

  1. I’ve been surfing on-line more than 3 hours lately, but I by no means discovered any attention-grabbing article like yours. It’s lovely worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all website owners and bloggers made good content material as you did, the web shall be a lot more helpful than ever before. Also, you can visit my website and check great new recipes https://recipes.cafe/en

    ReplyDelete