Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2016

Scraplift Sunday!!

Hey all!  I was pretty happy to get some scrappy time this weekend and got to work on todays Scraplift Sunday at PIFF based on this FANTASTIC layout by Jennifer McMurtrey!!!  Love the contrast, the splatters, the picture. lol  It was a fun layout to lift, definately.


I dove into some new Pinkfresh Studio Life Noted goodies I just received on Friday, the 3x4 cards are awesome, I had a hard time choosing which one would suit this layout/picture the best.  It's a great line for documenting times in your life that mean a lot to you, which is what scrapping is all about.


This photo means a lot, because it signifies a HUGE moment in my life.  I am almost 40 years old, and JUST got engaged in January.  I spent many years fighting in a relationship that wasn't healthy, and in the end I made the choice for it to be me and my 3 kiddos for a few years by ourselves.  We were doing great, and then this man came along and CHOSE to be with us.  All of us.  And we even added one more rugrat to the mix.  He takes care of me/us like nobody has before, and it's an amazing feeling.  So that night in Vegas on top of the Eiffel Tower, when he asked me to marry him... was definately one of the best nights of my life.  

That's what it's all about.

If you want to take a peek at the Paper Issues store and see something that strikes your fancy, remember you can get 20% off by using the code 'Chelsea'!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment