Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Bella Blvd Illustrated Faith 'She Blooms'

What a beautiful collection the PI team is showcasing on the blog today!  I don't do the bible journalling, if that's what it's even called... but I had to grab this line anyways because of the beautiful florals, the stark black background, and the sweet clear cuts!

Bella Blvd Illustrated Faith 'She Blooms' is gorgeous.  And I knew it was perfect for the pictures I took at La Reve in Las Vegas.  I layered distressed strips going down the page, and used 4x4 photos which fit perfectly across the page.  Fussy cut some of the flowers and adding some of the chipboard embellies finished it off just right.



Please check out the Paper Issues blog to see what the other ladies created using this beautiful collection!! They rocked it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment