Pages

Friday, May 13, 2016

NSD Hangover

A belated post about last weekends NSD crop over at Paper Issues!  I hope everyone who joined in had a great time, I saw a lot of amazing layouts and some new faces too!  Congratulations to the girls who won a PI gc!

This was my full layout for the challenge I issued to layer it up!!  I wanted everyone to layer whatever they could on their project to add texture and depth.  It makes a big impact!  I used the wonderful Sunny collection from Imaginisce and it is so bright and cheerful, perfect for summer pics!


I also took part in Jen Boumis' Tic Tac Toe challenge as well, with a few of my Las Vegas pictures.  The Fancy Free from Paige Taylor Evans for Pink Paislee is gorgeous, no doubt about it.  I had a hard time deciding what papers to use from this line but loved the way the darker teal contrasted with the lighter papers.


Hoping to get crafty this weekend, I hope you take some time to do what makes YOU happy too!






No comments:

Post a Comment