Pages

Monday, July 4, 2016

New Issue with Paper Issues - Gleam Catchers!


Happy Monday Everyone!

We're celebrating a new issue over at Paper Issues, Lisa kicked it off on the blog this morning, 
it's called Gleam Catchers!!  This really got me excited because I'm a lover of all things gold, and stars, and well... pretty much anything she asked us to use for the challenge.

You can find the other girls inspiration on the blog at the link above, and you can upload your own masterpiece into the July Challenge Album over at PIFF!


I cut out some stars from some gold confetti vellum, and then spray painted some smaller cork stars with gold spraypaint as well.  Didn't stop there, as I sprinkled some gold paint alongside them too!

I used a Heidi Swapp glitter word sticker, originally it was all one piece to say 'photobomb' but I cut it apart to make a little bit different of a title.

Now let's see what you can do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment